Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dusting this blog off...

Wow.. I just looked and the last time I blogged was April 2010.. I mentioned to some mom friends today that I was wanting to do something different.. but I have no idea what.. I love to cook.. but what can I do with that? I love to help my friends with budgets and all things financial. I helped a friend get her business off the ground and loved it. I also want to write a book based on a story Meghan has been making up since she was 3 or 4.. so I am going to contemplate some ideas.. Maybe I can post a weekly menu made up of fun things like 5 meals under $10.. Maybe I can post some info about budgeting that is helpful.. I guess what I really want to do is create something for women. We are all busy moms.. we all need some help with getting meals on the table.. And with times being so tight we could all probably use some help with budgeting.. Maybe we can all post ideas and tips here.. Are you a graphic artist who wants to freelance? Someone who sews and wants to sell outside of your geographic area... Whatever your gift may be I would love to have a central place for it.

I have no idea where this will go but I want input! This should be a fun blog by a woman for women... with answers and help and support!

Tomorrow... 5 meals under $10 for the busy frugal mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment